Sevi Sun I In Kos Island, Greece

Sevi Sun I



Sevi Sun I

Sevi Sun ISevi Sun ISevi Sun I


Sevi Sun I


Sevi Sun I - Sevi Sun I is perfectly located for both business and leisure guests in Kos Island. Featuring a complete list of amenities, guests will find their stay at the property a comfortable one. Service-minded staff will welcome and guide you at the Sevi Sun I. Designed for comfort, selected guestrooms offer shower, refrigerator, hair dryer, kitchenware, kitchenette to ensure a restful night. Take a break from a long day and make use of billiards, outdoor pool. Friendly staff, great facilities and close proximity to all that Kos Island has to offer are three great reasons you should stay at Sevi Sun I.

Hotel Name Sevi Sun I
Addressline Nikolaou Plastira 14
City Kos Island
Zip Code 85300
Country Greece
Longitude - Latitude 27.294628 - 36.888925
Continent Europe


Sevi Sun I


Sevi Sun I Video





Sevi Sun I


You Might Also Like:
  • Hotel Casa do Capito In Inhambane, Mozambique
  • Veeve Bryanston Square Marylebone Apartment In London, United Kingdom
  • Pride Hotel In Krasnodar, Russia
  • Harvey Farm Lodge In Bicheno, Australia
  • Hotel Caribe In Porto Velho, Brazil
  • Days Inn Haosheng Wuhu In Wuhu, China
  • Natua's Cabin In Palawan, Philippines
  • Regency World Hotel&Suites In Istanbul, Turkey
  • Dodeca Sea Resort In Rhodes, Greece
  • Sporthotel Kurzras In Senales, Italy
  • Castello di Trisobbio In Trisobbio, Italy
  • Casale Papa In Loreto, Italy
  • Guest House Ciro In Sarajevo, Bosnia Herzegovina
  • Ca' Monteggia Guest House In Milan, Italy
  • Garrigae Domaine de l'Esterel In Saint-Raphael, France

  • Related: Sevi Sun I In Kos Island, Greece